Munching on a little green leaf might not sound appealing, but when you try my recipe for these kale chips, I promise you won’t be able to stop at just one.
Preheat oven to 400
Remove stems from Kale and tear into pieces (chip size)
Drizzle olive oil and massage into leaves – do not overdo the olive oil (start sparingly)
Spread out onto a baking sheet – don’t overlap
Sprinkle with Sea Salt – or Pink Himalayan salt
Bake 10 minutes or until crispy – ENJOY!
How does kale benefit you?
- All those minerals you don’t get enough of… kale has them! Calcium, magnesium, potassium. They are all in there and working to fight against diabetes, heart disease and bone health!
- Aging eyes get a dose of lutein and zeaxanthin, both which help with macular degeneration and cataracts
- A cup of raw kale has more vitamin C than a whole orange!
- It’s loaded up with antioxidants which are known to help fight off disease, aging and even cancer.
- Loaded with fiber and water, kale helps with regularity (just keepin’ it real) and a healthy digestive tract.
So kale up and get snacking! This is one treat you don’t need to feel guilty about!